Balancing valve EKOFLUX.PI controls and regulates the flow to appliances or sections of cooling and heating plants. It is suitable to be integrated in automated building management system.
Compensating the pressure variations and keeping constant the system performace in case of load changes, assures an improvement of enviromantal comfort as well as a pumping cost reduction.
The valve could be equipped with an actuator for proportional ((0)2-10V, 4-20mA available on request) or 3-points control; as an option it can be operated manually.
The regulation characteristic is linear; avaialble on request the equipercentage characterized version.
Valve design includes specific features to avoid damages to the internal component and the actuator fin case of water hammers.
Valve performs also:
– shut-off (residual leakage possible)
– temperature and pressure measurement (by the mean of the available test point
1) Flow regulation is bone by the mean of a triple offset butterfly valve that assure low operating torque and accurate regulation.
2) The disc shape determines the regulation characteristic: linear (standard) or equipercentage (on request).
3) Design includes specific features to avoid damages to the internal component and the actuator fin case of water hammers